CPESC REVIEW COURSE - ST. JOHN'S NL
Name: CPESC REVIEW COURSE - ST. JOHN'S NLDate: August 23, 2019Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM NDTWebsite: www.escac.caRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
CPESC®Recognized as the top designation in Canada a CPESC® designation establishes and expands your credibility as an ESC practitioner. It combines many disciplines and specialties to help you produce plans and designs that comprehensively address current and potential erosion and sedimentation issues at sites.
Certified Professional in Erosion & Sediment Control?
The practices and measures taught are cost-effective, understandable, and are intended to ensure that professionals meet ?Qualified Personnel? requirements. CPESC professionals develop the knowledge and experience to ensure that the projects they oversee meet local, provincial, territorial and federal environmental regulatory requirements.
The Review Course includes the following topics:
- Canadian Environmental Regulations
- Site Planning and Management
- Factors That Influence Erosion
- Predicting Soil Loss Through Universal Soil Loss Equations
- Runoff Management
- Stabilizing Soils Through Vegetative
- Biomechanical and Other Measures;
- Calculating Seed and Fertilizer Quantities
- Writing Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- Practices to Prevent Erosion and Sedimentation
- Preparation for those interested in writing the CPESC or CPESC-IT Exam
- Refresher course for Certified Professionals (8 PDH's)
- Lunch and light snacks are provided
- 1st year Membership free with ESCAC
- If you require a review guide please include the address you would like it couriered to.
- Review Course does not include Exam.
** Please do not make non-refundable travel arrangements until you receive a confirmation email that states the event has been confirmed.
Exam Information - (Pre-approval required)
How to Book exam after approval:
Fill out the PSI Form on the EnviroCert web page in the instructions (For instructions please click here.) Then the PSI Centre will contact you to book the exam (it may be available closer to you depends on how many register and what city/province people are from etc.).
When your exam is booked with a PSI Centre fill out and email back the Online Exam Proctor Form to firstname.lastname@example.org