VOI Training Group- Platinum Sponsor
- Platinum Sponsors
- Corporate Members
- Industry Partners
LEADING-EDGE ENVIRONMENTAL AND NATURAL RESOURCE TRAINING.
Our certificate training courses are recognized by industry stakeholders, consultants, regulators and professional associations. Accelerate your career with our in-demand skills training.
Our Course Authors and Instructors have extensive experience working in industry. We bridge the gap between theory and practice allowing participants to develop real-world skills that they can apply immediately.
Our training courses have been critically evaluated by thousands of participants. Their greatest endorsement is they keep coming back...and they actively promote our courses to their colleagues.
WE TRAVEL, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO.
The cost and effort associated with travel to training courses can limit access to needed training opportunities. Our training courses are convenient, accessible and cost-efficient because we travel to you.
COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT.
VOI Training Group fundamentally believes economic development and management of environmental resources and values are mutually-achievable project outcomes. Our training courses integrate the realities of construction with realistic environmental management strategies. Environmental management is a project opportunity.
- Erosion & Sediment Control Practitioner (ESCP) Certificate
- Erosion & Sediment Control - Planning & Design (ESCD1) Certificate
- Environmental Monitoring for Construction Projects Practitioner (EMCPP) Certificate
- Environmental Field Procedures for Works In and About Water Practitioner (EFPP) Certificate
Whom to Contact
- Claude Cartelier, CPESCInstructor130 Columbia StreetNanaimo, BC V9R 4L9Phone: (250) 739-9617
- Risa Olesky BSC, CPESCInstructor130 Columbia StreetNanaimo, BC V9R 4L9Phone: (250) 739-9617
- Ed Van Osch, CPESCPrincipal Environmental Trainer1280 Ruffels RoadParksville, British Columbia V9P 2B6Phone: (250) 739-9617